Some people think hiring a life coach is a luxury. But, if you are a high achiever, it’s essential to have one. Here are the top 7 reasons to hire a Life Coach.
1. You Have A Big Dream and Want Support in Achieving it.
If you are out to achieve a big goal, it’s always easier when you have someone committed to your success on your side. A life coach will hold your vision for you when you can not temporarily see it.
2. You Perform Better When Being Held Accountable.
Let’s face it. As human beings we are often times slackers and lazy. We will usually do more and produce more when we know someone outside of us will be asking about what we completed.
3. You Are Committed to Personal Growth and Development.
When you take on getting trained by a transformational life coach you will transform who you are being in your life. Only people committed to personal growth and development take on a coach.
4. You Get Stopped by Fear When Outside of Your Comfort Zone.
If you have a big goal it is most likely outside of your comfort zone. Often we get stopped by fear when outside of our comfort zone. You can learn to become unstoppable in the face of fear.
5. You Want A Balanced Life While Achieving The Dream.
It’s great to make more money, start or grow a business, improve an important relationship, change careers, etc but it’s even better when you can do it while taking extra care of yourself.
6. You Know You Can not See Your Own Blind Spots.
It’s usually our blind spots that get in the way of us achieving what we want. It takes someone outside of us to be able to see them and someone trained to be able to forcefully reflect them back to you so that you can see them.
7. You Want to Add Speed and Power in Achieving Your Goal.
With a coach we can often shorten the time it takes to achieve our goal. You will stay in more consistent action and keep moving towards the goal.
by Pamela L Catey